Welcome to: jbaviary.com
- Due to age and illness, I now find it is necessary to liquidate all of my considerable parrotlet inventory. I very sincerely thank all of my fine bird contacts for your support, friendship and business over the past 18 years. Best wishes and a lot of bird luck !!
- How to produce the following birds if you have to start from the basic mutations; such as green, blue, yellow, white, fallow, turquoise, splits and pied.
- 1. White(dilute) turquoise,
- 2. White(dilute) turquoise pied,
- 3. Blue turquoise pied,
- 4. Creamino,
- 5. Blue fallow turquoise pied I will show you a few examples in producing each fancy bird above. Later in the Producing-by-Design section I will explain why to pair so and so genes to produce the birds you design to have.